Today’s Daily Prompt, Far from Normal, tell six things about yourself. Unusual, unique or odd. What a way to go.
1. Left-Handed. The best always are.
2. I’ve jumped out of an aeroplane. Because everyone should do something stupid once, as a learning exercise.
3. I’ve slept on the top of a mountain. For the silence and the sunrise.
4. I own too many books. Or not, you can never have too many books.
5. My talent is fixing things. I have usually taken them apart first, to see what is inside. A compulsion I have.
6. I want to know everything. So much interesting stuff, places, people. Where do you start?